Looking for a Project Manager, Facilities Development
You will be responsible for planning and developing healthcare infrastructure facilities and managing various projects from proposal to completion. You will develop master plans and budget proposals, be involved in conceptual planning and conduct feasibility studies. You will also be required to handle design development, tender preparation and evaluation, and construction management.
- Masters in Architecture with at least 6 years’ of relevant experience or
- Bachelor Degree in Architecture / Architectural Technology or Bachelor of Arts in Interior Design, Quantity Surveying or Estate with minimum 8 years of relevant experience in healthcare infrastructure facilities planning and development
- Extensive experience in designing hospitality facilities that involve extensive workflow and stringent environmental requirements is advantageous
- Knowledge in Building Regulations, Environment Health Safety and Workplace Safety Health requirements pertaining to infrastructure facilities development
- Team player with excellent project management, supervisory, interpersonal and communications skills
- An independent self-starter who is proactive, adaptable and works well under pressure
- Proficient in AutoCAD drafting
If you are interested, please write to:
Singapore Health Services Pte Ltd
168 Jalan Bukit Merah Surbana One Level 17 Singapore 150168
Attn to: CHR – Staffing
With your personal particulars, qualifications and resume.
« Back to job list