Looking for a Manager for APM Scheme
The Society of Project Managers (SPM) has launched the Accreditation of Project Managers (APM) scheme on 6 June 2017. The APM is a formal accreditation scheme of project management practitioners established and administered by SPM for the built environment and construction industry in Singapore. It an official recognition that the Project Manager has met the competency standards as laid out by the Society for the practice and provision of good professional project management service.
SPM is looking for a suitably qualified and capable person for the role of SPM and APM Manager. The main role is to manage the APM Scheme of SPM.
- Good knowledge and understanding of the construction industry and the nature of construction project implementation, is essential.
- Ability to communicate well in English – spoken and written
- Good public relations skills
- Fairly conversant in accounting
- Ability to plan and organise
- Relevant work experience is essential.
- A degree from a recognised university, is preferred. Relevant diploma plus relevant work experience can be considered.
A manager to cover two key aspects of SPM functions: APM Secretariat and SPM Secretariat. Reporting direct to the Honorary Secretary.
APM Secretariat duties and responsibilities, include:
- Manage APM application - liaise with APM applicants, preliminary screening, record and register of applicants
- Manage APM assessment – liaise with APM assessors, scheduling for interviews,
- Manage APM Training – schedule, organise courses, liaise with trainers
- Manage PPM registry – maintain PPM register, liaise with PPMs, issue PPM certificates, annual renewal
- Manage APM accounts
- Manage publicity of APM
- Maintain Assessor Panel and APM Trainer Panel lists
- Secretarial support to APM Board and APM Committee
SPM Secretariat duties and responsibilities, include:
- Manage SPM Membership matters – registers, application/admission, annual renewal
- Manage CPD system – record, award of CPD points
- Manage training and seminars
- Manage SPM accounts
- Manage publicity/website
- Assist Honorary Secretary - secretarial support for Council Meetings, AGM, constitutional matters – Oversee and supervise Admin Executive who will assist you in the above work.
- Represent SPM at CIJC or other meetings that President or VPs cannot attend.
If you are interested, please write to: email@example.com
Society of Project Managers
with your personal particulars, qualifications and resume.
« Back to job list